IJCAI-PRICAI 2020 Call for Robot Exhibition Videos
Deadline: December 18, 2020
Submission link: https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/IJCAI2020
Robots are a central focus of AI research and development, providing notable examples of where intellectual abilities are necessary to cope
with complex tasks and environments. On the one hand, developing intelligent robot systems involves challenging open research questions
in AI. On the other hand, AI methods are gaining increasing interest and applicability in contexts that involve the use of robots in industries, services, space, and several other domains.
IJCAI is a premium worldwide AI conference, and robot exhibitions are an integral part of it. Due to the Covid situation, IJCAI-PRICAI 2020
will be held entirely online and is scheduled from January 7th to January 15th, 2021. The robot exhibition will be run virtually during
the conference by presenting short videos of advanced robotic systems that exploit AI technologies. This exhibition provides an outstanding
opportunity for universities, research organizations, and companies to show their research on the world stage.
This is a call for expressions of interest in the IJCAI-PRICAI 2020 Robot Exhibition. The submission consists of
- a short abstract describing the robotic system and how the AI technology is used there, and
- video of up to 5 minutes showing the system in action (100 MB limit, formats mov, mp4, avi, wmv). The video should be understandable to both technical and non-technical audiences, and it should highlight the importance of AI for robotic applications.
Demonstrations and exhibits by universities, research organizations, and companies are welcome. The submission is done via the CMT at https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/IJCAI2020.
The selected videos will be played during the IJCAI-PRICAI 2020 online event and available on the conference web.
- Submission of exhibition proposal: December 18, 2020
- Notification of acceptance: December 21, 2020
Robot Exhibition Chairs
- Roman Barták, Charles University, Czech Republic (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Yuki Nakagawa, RT Corporation, Japan (email@example.com)